Treatex Hardwax OilPosted May 25 2012
Treatex Hardwax Oil Traditional preserves and enhances the appearance of all types of internal wood such as flooring, worktops, stairs, furniture, and internal joinery. This product is easy to apply using a brush or roller and gives an outstanding finish. Treatex Hardwax Oil Traditional is manufactured on a base of natural and sustainable resources including: linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax giving the wood surface a very natural look and protection. Available in clear matt, satin, gloss and in a range of colours.
Treatex have also just brought out a new product to add to their Hardwax Oil range - Treatex Hardwax Oil Clear Natural. A great product offering the same level of protection as the original Treatex Hardwax Oil but leaving the wood in a very narural state (perfect for light coloured timbers).
Treatex Hardwax Oil is avaiable in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 10 litre products. Why choose this product for your floor?...
Easy to apply.
- Quick drying.
- No sanding required between coats.
- Low odour.
- Water resistant.
- Withstands high temperatures.
- Very durable.
- Easy to clean with Treatex Floor Care.
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish.
- Spot repairable.
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily.
- Meets with 2010 VOC emissions regulations.
- Certified safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3.
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc.
- R10 slip resistance certified and slip resistant certified for
commercial use: DIN-51130, DIN-51131, EN-13893.
- Antibacterial, kills 99.99% of Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli (E.Coli)and Klebsiella pneumonia. Antibacterial properties tested using standard JIS Z 2801:2000.
The complet range of Treatex products are available on WoodFloorCleaner.co.uk. All our on screen prices include VAT (at the applicable rate) and our FREE standard delivery across the UK.